[11/11/2019] - Ethnic minority academics get less UK research funding | New Scientist
[05/11/2019] - TIGERS press release: "Underwhelming UKRI analysis masks major issues related to equality, diversity and inclusion within the UK research sector"
- Research Professional - Excellent Depends on Diversity (£)
- Research Professional - Making Funding Fair (£)
- JUSE News - #MyScienceInquiry proposal backed by Sheffield researchers to be launched this year
- Salford - Scientists to engage public on environmental problems
- Robinson College, Cambridge - Pursuing diversity in science - Professor Rachel Oliver
- Department of Material Science and Metallurgy, Cambridge - Professor Oliver's #MyScienceInquiry Select Committee pitch to be taken forward
- University of Nottingham researchers back diversity in STEMM inquiry
- Plymouth University - Scientists help secure Government inquiry into impact of funding policy on diversity
- UCL backs inquiry into diversity in STEM
- Oxford scientists in community-led call for Government inquiry into funding policy impact on diversity in STEMM
- Salford - Diversity in Research call in Parliament
- Christchurch College, Oxford - Dr Sam Giles among 200 scientists behind new inquiry into equality and diversity in STEM
- University of Sheffield researchers help launch Parliamentary inquiry into diversity in STEMM funding
- University of Manchester - Researchers help launch government inquiry into diversity in STEMM funding
- Liverpool University - University researchers part of call for diversity in STEMM inquiry
- Imperial College London - Inquiry success on diversity
- Trinity College, Oxford - GOVERNMENT INQUIRY INTO DIVERSITY AND STEM
- Keele-backed Proposal secures full Government Inquiry into Diversity in STEMM research
- EDIS - Your EDI in science and health roundup
Letter to the Sunday Times stating "Trans rights do not restrict academic freedom".
as mentioned in "You can’t spell ‘LGBTQ ally’ with a silent T"
Letter to the Sunday Times critiquing the article “the data doesn’t lie — women don’t like physics”.